Saturday, November 21 08:45AM
The annual Missions Lifeline event will be a virtual one this year. For pastors, missions-minded church members and children, this event will provide workshops and guest speakers on how we can continue to reach a world for Christ when everything is so different.
The online time will include practical and timely training you can view from the safety of your home. Missionaries and key mission leaders will help propel you in reaching out. Conferences will include:
- Introduction to New Hope Bible Storying
- Cookie Anyone? Making Lottie Moon cookies will lead to some interesting facts about the famous Southern Baptist missionary to China. Led by Linda Cooper, national WMU President.
- Understanding the Times: Doing Your Part
- Making an Impact Locally (Rent a kangaroo!)
- Neighboring: The Movement
- Cindy Bradley – Women’s Missions & Ministries/Missions Education Catalyst, Florida Baptist Convention.
- Dan & Chris Conrades – Lead pastor at Crosspoint Church
- Linda Cooper – National WMU President
- D. Ray Davis – IMB personnel
- Nate Millican – Lead pastor at Graceland Baptist Church & NAMB Church Planting
- Melanie Ratcliffe – Evangelism Strategist for Women’s Ministry, Ministers Wives & Neighboring Initiative, South Carolina Baptist Convention.
There will be a special Kids on Mission feature to the virtual conference. Children will take a virtual t trip to Mexico City to experience the culture and people who live there. They will hear about how our IMB missionaries are seeing God work through them.
Missions Lifeline is a free event, but you need to register to gain access to the secure platform. Go to the SCBI website to Missions Lifeline to register. It’s a missions event for the entire family to enjoy! If you have questions, contact Terah Adams at SCBI state office.Location: SEIBA